Rehabilitative Counseling and Behavioral Services of America, LLC is committed to promoting interpersonal and personal well-being through the provision of individual, group, and family therapy that is accessible to all, with the overall intent of contributing to the promotion of healthy relationships, healthy mentalities and a healthy community.
Rehabilitative Counseling and Behavioral Services of America, LLC provides therapy to individuals, families, couples and provides an inclusive therapeutic and didactical group process. Our services are offered on a sliding fee scale as well as through selected health insurances. We strive to be culturally sensitive, inclusive and accessible.
OUR COMMITMENT IS:
- To provide individual or group therapy for families, couples, and individuals which is founded on validated theoretical frameworks, and embodied in compassionate, resourceful people.
- To offer consultation to other professionals and systems, and sponsor workshops which are both personal and professional in nature.
- Accountability, respect, confidentiality and integrity as manifested by our therapists’ adherence to the counseling and social work Codes of Ethics.
- The upholding of high professional standards of scholarship and clinical practice, as manifested by our therapists’ professional competence.
- Inclusivity and diversity, for instance welcoming those of all ages, cultures, ethnicities, genders, abilities, nationalities, races, religions, and sexual orientations.
- A systemic and holistic approach that attends to all dimensions of the human condition, including intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual, relational and social well-being.
- Collaboration as manifested in the way we work together, and in our networking with other agencies and systems within our wider community.